GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Value of Masjids VS clubs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Value of Masjids VS clubs   Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:53 pm

I want to spread my knowledge to all Muslims believers regarding that Masjid are free but remain empty 11 months in a year expect houseful majid during Ramzan.

The clubs are paid but full throughout the year. How one can opportunity to utilize his PR than clubs are right place to meet new strangers members and make him friendship for the reason till your object is not materialized

Itís amazing that people ignore to get free HEAVEN but EAGER to buy hell with payment.

I must say those Muslims followers have no spare time or remain busy 48 hours in single day of 24 hours and canít spare maximum 10 minutes to offer prayers those consider are shameless and act which is totally against Islam.

The namaz concept is thankful to GOD for all blessing which you blessed and saved you from worries and problems, those who not offering Namaz must think a while where they stand and they like to be called or remember as NON-BELIVERS list.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Gup Shup Corner
-